A private organization in the healthcare industry is launching a competition calling for all innovators from KCA university who are passionate about bringing new ideas to develop an innovative mobile app that will help them manage patients with chronic conditions. The challenge is an opportunity for KCA University students to strengthen their innovation and entrepreneurial skills. Students are asked to submit proposal(s) to the emails provided below. A panel then selects finalists from all the received application, who will then be invited to pitch their ideas to a select audience and thereafter recommended to work with the hospital to develop the app.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CALL
The objectives of this call are to:
- Promote students’ creativity and participation towards social and economic development
- Generate tangible prototypes and proven services to increase the university competitiveness in innovation
The winning proposal will be sponsored by the client to develop the mobile app.
To be eligible:
- a) The applicant must be a bona fide student of KCA University (This includes all Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors and Masters students).
- b) The proposals must demonstrate:
- i) Effectiveness in helping the hospital keep track and manage people with chronic illnesses
- Potential for patenting
iii. Positive impact to the society.
- c) Applications must be sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org before/on 10th September 2021 at 5pm
- d) There will be a meeting on 24th August 2021 where a senior official from the hospital group will explain to the potential developers what exactly they want developed. Details of the zoom link to the briefing session on 24th August at 10 am are shown below:
Meeting ID :937 2278 2626