To Collect, develop, analyze and communicate the RIO activities and events through the RIO Webpage and social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform content collection from all RIO events and activities.
- Update the RIO webpage by generating all the required content.
- Acquire, develop and maintain research output statistics from faculty and graduate students.
- Communicate Research output statistics on the RIO Webpage.
- Write research briefs about Research and Innovation activities.
- Support the planning and management of the RIO activities especially the KCA University International Conference.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with strong background in statistics and IT;
- Experience in report writing and content creation; • Experience in planning of academic events is desirable; • Ability to generate content from activities and events.
- Ability to gather and analyse statistical data and generate reports.
- Knowledge of software used to generate, summarize, and produce reports from multiple, large, complex data sets.
- Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on research data and findings.
- Knowledge of statistical and analytical survey instruments, protocol, and procedures.
- Ability to analyse statistical data and generate reports, and design and administer survey instruments.
- Ability to investigate and analyse information and draw conclusions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter, a detailed CV (include two referees), academic certificates, a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email to email@example.com by 24th January 2022.