KCAU Chancellor’s Award 2015
“We invest in your future because we believe in your dreams”
KCAU invites eligible candidates to apply for The Chancellor’s Award 2015 for the following degree
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
• Bachelor of Business in Information Technology
• Bachelor of Commerce
Successful candidates will be given a full tuition scholarship for the duration of their degree
programme. Additionally, students who successfully complete their degree programme and show
qualities as outlined in KCAU core values shall be considered for job opportunities in the University
as determined by the Scholarship Board. The award will be for September 2015 intake.
Who can apply?
Applicants should have a minimum of KCSE mean grade A- (minus) with a B (plain) in English
and Mathematics. The applicants should have sat for KCSE not more than 2 years from the time of
Applications should be submitted by 5.00pm, Friday June 12th 2015.
How to apply
Submit the following documents to the Registrar’s office by the deadline:
• A letter of interest
• Duly completed course application form
• Dully completed KCAU Scholarship Application form (available here or at the Registrar’s office)
• Certified copy of KCSE result slip/Certificate
• A hand written essay on why you qualify for the Chancellor’s Award
• Two letters of recommendation- from applicant’s high school Principal and religious leader.
• Other supporting documents. (e.g. Identity Card or Birth Certificate)
Contact us on:
The Registrar, KCA University, P.O. Box 56808- 00200, Nairobi, Kenya
M: 0710 888022/ 0722 869917