The course imparts knowledge, skills, values and attitudes for entrepreneurship and innovation activities.
VCEI comprises of two levels with four (4) papers in level I and three (3) papers in level II, making seven (7) papers, as summarized below:
- The minimum entry requirement for the VCEI is KCSE certificate.
- Any other qualification that KASNEB may approve
Curriculum Road Map
- Communication Skills and Ethics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Skills
- Introduction and Computing Systems
- Numerical and financial literacy
- Entrepreneurial Strategies
- Creativity and Innovation
- Opportunity-centred entrepreneurship